Innovation for a sustainable future
Virtu hP Award Win
“Awarding tonight’s presentation to this particular partner is a stepping stone as we look to make an impact here in Australia. This partner through partnering with HP, has really championed the Amplify Impact project here in Australia. Virtu showed focused intensity over a full 12 month period to embrace sustainability as a business imperative and imbed sustainability principles throughout their operation. Virtu’s nomination response includes very strong executive sponsorship and high levels of employee engagement.”
HP at HP’s Annual Partner Awards Night 2022
Sustainability by the Statistics
- More than 300 million metric tons of plastic waste is produced each year.
- 95% of plastic packaging material value is lost after first use – about $120 billion annually.
- More than 1 billion people still do not have access to fresh water.
- Less than 3% of the world’s water is fresh (drinkable).
- 2/3 of the planet’s marine life/ecosystems is under threat from plastic pollution and overfishing.
- Although 90% of business leaders think sustainability is important, only 60% of companies have a sustainability strategy.
- 67% of companies have started using more sustainable materials, such as recycled materials and lower-emitting products.
- 37% of companies are tying senior leader’s compensation to environmental sustainability performance.
- In 2022, consumers are 26% more likely to buy from sustainable sources than they were in 2020.
A brief look at Virtu's Story
Virtunet was founded in 2008 with the concept of bringing enterprise IT solutions to small and medium businesses.
Fast forward to 2022, we have grown significantly and has undertaken a major brand refresh, now known to the public as Virtu. The rebrand aligned with our strategic shift towards sustainability and security as key focus pillars. We strive to empower People through Awesome Experiences and Sustainable Partnerships.
to secure your organisation's long term growth:
Shop our top list of sustainable products
Green Tech Tips for your Organisation's Growth
We want to
send our thanks!
Receive a special green gift of goodies when you:
- Make your 1st purchase with Virtu or
- Refer a new organisation to Virtu