Are you a driven and ambitious sales professional looking for your next career opportunity? We are seeking a Business Development Executive to join our Virtu team and help us grow our business.
As one of Australia’s fastest growing IT solution providers, we work with corporate, government and education clients for innovative arrangements with Tier 1 Vendor partners like Apple, Microsoft, Dell, HP, Cisco and Google.
Virtu always put our People first, our commitment is to empower our People, the Victors, in being the best version of themselves, both personally and professionally.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and closing deals. You will work closely with our team of IT experts to understand our products and services and use your knowledge and expertise to help potential clients understand how our solutions can benefit their businesses.
Success in this role requires a combination of technical knowledge, sales experience, and the ability to think strategically. If you have a track record of success in business development and a desire to help businesses grow through technology, we want to hear from you!
This role is suitable for sales reps with more than 6 months working experience in the IT channel industry (specifically with a Solutions Provider, Value Added Reseller or System Integrator).
Working for Virtu you will enjoy:
• Opportunities to grow, lead the team, and develop your career
• Driven and collaborative work environment
• Acknowledgement, transparency and rewards for hard work and successes
• Regular celebrations of team and individual achievements
• Enablement for training and development
• Generate new partnerships and opportunities from cold leads, and your own portfolio of warm leads
• Cold call new prospects to create your leads and opportunities
• Arrange business meetings with new prospective clients
• Create and present persuasive sales proposals to new prospective customers
• Manage your new accounts, grow and develop them
• Consistently meet/exceed sales targets by selling products and solutions (Hardware and Licensing preferred) to new customers
• Maintain accurate record of all leads, opportunities, customer accounts, and sales
• Collaborate with Marketing to deliver competitive and engaging education and corporate content, e-commerce platform and EDMs
• Collaborate with Marketing to expand Virtu’s brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials
• Maintain relations with distributors & suppliers to negotiate pricing and product offerings
• Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events
• Submit regular sales reports to management
To be successful in these roles, you need to have:
• Strong sales focus with a passion in technology (particularly hardware & licensing)
• Utmost commitment to providing awesome customer service
• Experience working with sales targets in a high phone call and meetings environment
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Suite applications
• Strong focus and attention to detail, especially in technology
• Enthusiastic, driven, and passionate about sales
• Take full accountability of own results and be self-motivated to succeed
• Effective communication, excellent negotiation skills and persuasive
• Great sales admin skills from quoting, order processing all the way to delivery and payment
• B2B sales experience selling to companies above 200 staff
Applicants need to have:
• Minimum 6 months experience in the IT Channel
• Proven achievements, sales reports, and customer portfolio
• Contacts of customers and suppliers in the IT channel
• Product sales certifications preferred