We are seeking an experienced IT Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and executing successful business strategies and driving revenue growth in the IT stack. This position requires a strategic thinker with strong communication and collaboration skills, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Generous Base Salary, Uncapped Commission + Bonuses
- Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP) for future millions!
- Career progression and flexible working hybrid/remote work from home
- Incentives and perks available!
- Winner of inaugural HP Sustainable Impact Award ’22!
- Great Place to Work certified! Winner of Employer of Choice ‘22!
- CRN Fast 50 All Star (5 years consecutive), BRW Top 50, Deloitte Tech Fast 50!
Apply now to join a team that values collaboration, innovation, and making a positive impact. As one of Australia’s fastest growing IT solution providers, we work with corporate, government and education clients for innovative arrangements with Tier 1 Vendor partners like Apple, Microsoft, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Cisco and Google.
Virtu always put our People first, our commitment is to empower our People, the Victors, in being the best version of themselves, both personally and professionally.
This role is suitable for sales reps with more than 2 year working experience in the IT channel industry (specifically with a Solutions Provider, Value Added Reseller or System Integrator).
At Virtu you will enjoy:
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Driven and collaborative work environment
- Acknowledgement, transparency and rewards for hard work and successes
- Regular celebrations of team and individual achievements
- Enablement for training and development
- Strong culture and values starting from top management
- Sustainability focus around People, Planet & Community
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive sales growth.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the market.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Manage the overall sales process, including negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Provide sales forecasts and reports to management on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to ensure effective product positioning and messaging.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and stay up to date with market trends.
To be successful in this role:
- At least 2 years of experience in business development or sales in the IT channel industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, vendors and willingness to go out and meet them face to face.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of the IT industry and products
If the above resonates with you, join us at Virtu in making IT awesome and living a Life of Virtu! Virtu does not currently accept applications from Recruitment Agencies, only direct applicants will be considered.