- Take home a minimum of ⅓ earned GP!
- Generous Base Salary, Uncapped Commission + Bonuses
- Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP) for future millions!
- Career progression and flexible working hybrid/remote work from home
- Incentives and perks available!
- Winner of inaugural HP Sustainable Impact Award ’22!
- Great Place to Work certified! Winner of Employer of Choice ‘22!
- CRN Fast 50 All Star (5 years consecutive), BRW Top 50, Deloitte Tech Fast 50!
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Business Development Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing relationships with clients, and promoting our company’s products and services.
As one of Australia’s fastest growing IT solution providers, we work with corporate, government and education clients for innovative arrangements with Tier 1 Vendor partners like Apple, Microsoft, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Cisco and Google.
Virtu always put our People first, our commitment is to empower our People, the Victors, in being the best version of themselves, both personally and professionally.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic BDMs to step up in continuing exponential growth of our Education team, promoting IT solutions to Schools/Universities Australia wide. We’re looking for a leader who thinks critically and quickly when driving business sales and must have demonstrated ability to execute sales strategy.
This role is suitable for sales reps with more than 1 year working experience in the IT channel industry (specifically with a Solutions Provider, Value Added Reseller or System Integrator).
At Virtu you will enjoy:
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Driven and collaborative work environment
- Acknowledgement, transparency and rewards for hard work and successes
- Regular celebrations of team and individual achievements
- Enablement for training and development
- Strong culture and values starting from top management
- Sustainability focus around People, Planet & Community
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities from Australian Schools/Colleges/Training Providers/Universities
- Generate new partnerships with the Education IT Sector from your own portfolio of leads
- Proactive involvements in various internal and external Education IT events
- Deliver set Gross Profit (GP) targets
- Manage your accounts to maximise sales/profits
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets (Hardware, Mobility and Cloud focus)
- Maintain accurate record of all leads, opportunities, customer accounts, and sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to expand Virtu’s brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials
- Maintain relations with distributors & suppliers to negotiate pricing and product offerings
- Positive collaboration with vendor education ambassadors to increase sales
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and events
- Submit regular sales reports to management
To be successful in this role:
- Strong sales focus with a passion in education technology (STEM, hardware, mobility & cloud focus)
- Utmost commitment to providing awesome customer experience
- Experience working with sales targets in a high phone call and meetings environment
- Strong focus and attention to detail, especially in technology
- Enthusiastic, driven and passionate about education IT sales
- Take full accountability of own results and be self motivated to succeed
- Effective communication, excellent negotiation skills and persuasive
- Great sales admin skills from quoting, order processing all the way to delivery and payment
- Previous B2B sales experience in Education sector engagements
- Can work autonomously and handle intense pressure well
Applicants need to have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in the IT Channel
- Proven achievements, sales reports and customer portfolio
- Contacts of education customers and suppliers in the IT channel
- Product sales certifications preferred
If the above resonates with you, join us at Virtu in making IT awesome and living a Life of Virtu!