Extend intent-based networking everywhere
Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst 9200 Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
With full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access.
- Layer 3 Switch ensures productivity by providing an efficient, hassle-free connection
- Lets you conveniently connect different networks to enable improved flexibility to your infrastructure
- Provides efficient communication with other layer 3 switch in the stack to ensure maximum productivity
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Rack-mountable form factor for added reliability and dependability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 metres