Dahua’s next generation network video recorder offers unparalleled recording technology for IP video surveillance applications. For applications where details are critical for identification, this enterprise-level NVR provides a powerful Intel processor with up to 4K resolution.
Additionally, the NVR features a mouse shortcut operation menu, remote management and control, centre storage, edge storage, and back up storage. This NVR is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, transportation stations, government institutions, hotel resorts, shopping malls, city centers, and financial institutions, where demand expansion flexibility, high reliability and centralized storage management.
The NVR is compatible with numerous third-party devices making it the perfect solution for surveillance systems with or without a video management system (VMS). Its open architecture supports multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4, enabling interoperability when combined with 4K cameras.
- New 4.0 user interface
- 16-channel decoding @1080p (30 fps); self-adaptive decoding capability
- Access, storage or forwarding at 384 Mbps
- Simultaneous video output for VGA and HDMI1; 4K heterogeneous output for the 2 HDMI ports
- Multiple data mode such as Raid0, Raid1, Raid5, Raid6, and Raid10
- Remote configuration and management of IPCs, such as setting parameters, acquiring information and upgrading IPCs of the same model in batches
- AI-by-camera functions such as perimeter protection, face detection and recognition, SMD Plus, video metadata, ANPR and 3D behavior analysis
- N+M cluster. When the host fails, the standby device will continue to record; once the host recovers, video recorded on the standby device will be transmitted back